It is a small sentence, yet it holds little meaning to most people who hear me say it. To some people, to be a writer probably means that they need to be published to use the title of "writer." To me, however, it means that I write, and I enjoy writing. I create stories and put them on paper for myself and others to read. I write down my thought and feelings. I blog on multiple websites. I am a writer.
So...blogging....why am I doing it?
- I would like to share my experiences with others and hopefully help someone like I have been helped by others.
- It will hold me accountable. I am making a promise to myself. I will continue to write, and I will finish my wip (work in progress). I will post my progress on here for everyone to see.
- I would like to share my knowlegde with others. I have researched a lot on query letters, agents, publishing, and much more.
- I want to learn as I go.
- I like to be connected.
- It's fun.
- It will give me a chance to write more than I already do!
- I can make friends!
- I would like to perfect my voice. This blog will be good practice for me.
I am a mommy.
The most important people in my life are my kids. They give me a reason to wake up every morning (and boy do I love sleep).
Aiden- my son, the strong little man is 4.
Brecklyn- my creative little girl is 3.
They are my life.
Find me on facebook to see pictures!!!
I love my job! WHAT?
I am a licensed cosmetologist, and I work at a salon where I am my own boss! LOVE IT!!
To work on hair is to work on any piece of artwork. Some canvases are blank, and others may need to be fixed, shaped, or just plain colored over.
I am a people person. I love to meet new clients, and visit with my regulars who soon become my friends.
My job gives me the freedom to be there for my kids. Take them to dance class, or this summer baseball. It also gives me the freedom to write. I am a lucky person. I once worked for a boss who thought writing was a waste of time. I hope to someday mail her a copy of my published work!!
I can only hope for the best, and work towards my goals. For everything else...we will see....