Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Souless

Really excited! Just started a new short story. I will post the entire story soon, but for now.....


I hadn't fooled my psychiatrist into thinking that I was normal. He was the only one still suspicious of me, and I found that unnerving. It's not that I had much to hide, but since the accident I knew that I couldn't possibly be the same as I was before. It was just a fact that I wasn't normal, and that I didn't trust Dr. Jonathon Barry. I could taste the bitter harshness of his soul and I didn't like it one bit.


Hair tip of the day:Do Not Brush Wet Hair

Never use a brush on wet hair, and do not over-brush wet hair. Wet hair is more easily damaged than dry hair (when hair is wet, its hydrogen bonds have been broken and the hair is therefore in a more vulnerable state). On wet hair, it is best to use either a wide-toothed comb or a wide-brist...led brush with rounded tips.


Hair tip of the day of borrowed from my friend and coworker Abby Silcott...thanks girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment